1) All papers in GlobalSIP 2015 will be presented orally.
2) The room number and the presentation time of each paper can be found in the technical program at the GlobalSIP 2015 web.
3) Each presenter should check in with the session chair before the session starts. The names of session chairs are listed in the technical program at the conference web. If a session chair does not appear in time, presenters should spontaneously start the presentations according to the scheduled time in the technical program.
4) Each paper is allotted a presentation slot of 20 minutes. A good practice is to allocate 17 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Questions/Answers.
5) A presenter needs to bring his/her own laptop for oral presentation.
6) A paper that is NOT presented at the conference will be removed from the GlobalSIP 2015 proceedings and will not appear on IEEE Xplore.