• Each paper must have at least one author registered at a Non-Student Full Registration (not One-Day Registration) rate by September 5, 2015. Registration is required before submitting the final paper to EDAS.
• The EDAS registration link is https://edas.info/registerPerson.php?c=19657
• Each non-student Full Registration can cover up to 3 papers.
• Each registrant can present at most two papers at the conference.
1. Under the tab of "Register" of EDAS, scroll down to "GlobalSIP'15" and click on "Register self" or "Register others" icon, whichever applicable.
2. Select the registration type (e.g., GlobalSIP'15:FA-S for IEEE SPS Member full registration) that applies to you and click on the "Register" icon. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a new table listing your selected registration type under the heading "Registered, but not paid". Several payment methods, e.g., credit card, check, money order and PayPal, will also be shown below the table.
3. Select your payment method (e.g., credit card) and click on the corresponding icon. Then, you will be directed to a page for entering your payment information. If prompted with an error message in case of any missing information for the payment, please enter all the details as required.
4. Once all the payment information has been entered correctly, please review and confirm your payment.
5. For authors with accepted papers, once your registration is completed, you will be allowed to upload the "Final manuscript" of your paper via the EDAS web page of your paper.
Full registrations and one-day registrations at full rate cover lunches, breaks, and receptions.
Registration rate depends on the the following three factors:
• Registered event length. Two types of registration lengths are allowed. Full Registration covers the whole conference duration. One-day Registration covers any single day.
• Registration date. Registrations made on or before Oct. 30 are called Advance Registrations. Those after Oct. 30 are called Regular Registrations.
• IEEE Member status
|Advance IEEE Member||880.00|
|Advance SPS Member||725.00|
|Adv. Student Non-Member||350.00|
|Adv. Student IEEE Member||250.00|
|Adv. Student SPS Member||200.00|
|Advance Life Member||250.00|
|At-Conf. IEEE Member||1,050.00|
|At-Conf. SPS Member||845.00|
|At-Conf. Student Non-Member||395.00|
|At-Conf. Student IEEE Member||290.00|
|At-Conf. Student SPS Member||215.00|
|At-Conf. Life Member||275.00|
|At-Conf. 1-Day Non Member||400.00|
|At-Conf. 1-Day IEEE Member||325.00|
Processing fee $50 before October 30, 2015. No refunds after October 30, 2015.
Please register on EDAS. The registration types are encoded as "XY-Zw", where
• X denotes the length:
o F: Full
o 14: Single Day, “December 14”, Monday
o 15: Single Day, “December 15”, Tuesday
o 16: Single Day, “December 16”, Wednesday
• Y denotes the registration date:
o A: Advance, on or before Oct. 30
o R: Regular, on or after Oct. 31
• Z denotes IEEE Membership
o N: Non Members
o M: IEEE Members
o S: IEEE SPS Members
o L: IEEE Life Members
• w the suffix denotes
o s: student members
o empty: non-student members